New Listing :: Convenient and Affordable Aspens Condo
- 2 minute walk to Aspen Market and wine shop, coffee shop and bus stop
- Main floor with easy access
- Cozy wood burning fireplace
- Zoned for short term rentals
- Solid rental history and strong reservations
- Five minutes from Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
The Spruces development is one of the most convenient locations in The Aspens – just an easy 2-minute walk to The Aspen Market & wine shop, coffee shop, bank, sports club, restaurants and the bus stop out to Teton Village and world-renowned Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
Currently the least expensive condo available in The Aspens, this Property is zoned for short term rentals with solid rental history and strong current reservations through 2018.
This first-floor unit has an open living room, cozy wood burning fireplace, adequate off-street parking, and is being sold furnished and rental ready for a new owner.
PUBLIC OPEN HOUSE
Wednesday July 11th
2:00pm – 5:00pm
3940 S LAKE CREEK DRIVE #3 Wilson WY (Spruces Building)
HOA Fees: $3,427.48/year
List Price: $399,000